39 Internal Communications Directors Confirmed To Present Their Latest, Innovative IC Strategies In 1 Day. For Group Discounts, Please Call + 44 (0)203 479 2299.
Reflect, Review & Reimagine To Engage & Empower A Hybrid Workforce, Validate IC As A Critical Function & Deliver Results Post-Pandemic With New Strategic, Targeted & Engaging Internal Communications Strategies:
Hybrid & Hard-To-Reach Workforces • Post-Pandemic Engagement • Digital Tools, Tech & Transformation • Employee Experience & Engagement • Health, Wellbeing, Culture & Change • Diversity, Inclusion, Equality & Belonging • The Strategic Role Of IC • Channel & Content Strategies • Engaging Leaders, Securing Buy-In • Measuring Success • The Future Of Internal Communications.
HYBRID & HARD-TO-REACH WORKFORCES - ENGAGE & INFORM!
09.10 Critical Questions Answered! Establish A Robust & Flexible Internal Comms Framework Which Reaches, Motivates & Engages Every Employee
- Hybrid working is now a strategic objective of all IC leaders, so how are organisations adopting and implementing a structure
which is tailored, flexible and cultivates a collective culture?
- How can we engage a dispersed workforce digitally, as well as physically, with the right tools, technologies, and infrastructure?
- Put yourself in their shoes! Discover what leaders can do to better understand and bridge gaps with remote workers and hard-to-reach employees to foster transparent relationships no matter the location or time zone
- Reaching the hard-to-reach: best practice tips and tricks on how to successfully communicate to employees who do not have immediate access to email or social channels
POST-PANDEMIC ENGAGEMENT STRATEGIES - LESSONS LEARNED REVEALED
09.30 Reflect, Retain & Reimagine! Strive For Sky-High Engagement, Successful Workforce Collaboration & Improved Productivity With Innovative & Practical Post-Pandemic Strategies
- How can we get to a new standard of IC, post-Covid? Review and evaluate the crucial tools, tech and materials being utilised to boost engagement, productivity and promote belonging
- Determine what changes IC professionals and business leaders have successfully made to communication strategies to authentically connect with employees and reignite the essential feeling of belonging
- Better together! Ensure a clear line of sight is drawn between colleagues and a company’s values and vision and manage expectations to successfully rebuild employee engagement and collaboration
DIGITAL TOOLS, TECH & TRANSFORMATION
10.00 Seamlessly Integrate & Optimise The Latest Digital Tools & Technologies Gaining Ground In The Internal Communications Space To Ensure Increased Efficiencies & Deliver Real Results
- What is next for IC tech? Explore what is in the pipeline that IC teams can benefit from and should be aware of
- Teams, Yammer, Zoom, Slack…. review, reflect and determine which platforms and social channels work best for you and your organisation
- Pause and rewind: as the world turned to digital and rapidly implemented new tech and digital strategies to connect employees, ensure your teams understand how to use the tools to their full advantage in order to maximise productivity
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE & ENGAGEMENT
11.20 Power Fresh, Strategic & Effective Employee Engagement To Secure Colleague Buy-In & Reignite Productivity Levels
- Maximise brand new insights and fresh and effective strategies to navigate the new digital world and secure sky-high engagement
- Ensure your messages land! How can IC transition from simply communicating to actually engaging employees across the business, no matter where they are based?
- Overcoming barriers and adapting to change: implement focused and simple communication strategies which connect employees in unsettling times
HEALTH, WELLBEING, CULTURE & CHANGE
11.50 Nurture An Open & Trusted Company Culture, Raise Awareness, Reconnect Employees & Recognise The Importance Of Health & Wellbeing Support
- The ‘speak up’ ethos: create a supportive organisational culture by empowering colleagues to feel comfortable coming forward to discuss their mental health and wellbeing
- In times of disruption and uncertainty what changes do IC need to make to prioritise wellbeing, and how can we embed wellbeing into all communications whilst being mindful of overworking staff?
- Determine the role of IC in supporting employee’s health and wellbeing in the new working world and ensure colleagues remain cohesive and motivated while at home
- Avoid the fatigue that comes with change by implementing clear and concise strategies to cultivate increased productivity and raise staff morale
DIVERSITY, INCLUSION, EQUALITY & BELONGING
12.10 Embed D&I Into Organisational DNA - Develop An Inclusive Company Culture By Understanding & Engaging Every Employee
- Avoiding a tick-box approach: how can we make internal communication processes more genuine and authentic in order to truly celebrate diversity in the workplace?
- Tangible steps to firmly cement diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging into company culture to enable colleagues to bring their whole selves to work
- Truly accessible communications: guarantee all colleagues feel valued, heard and supported by adapting and ensuring that communications are user-friendly
THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - POSITION SECURED
12.30 Retain That Vital Seat At The Table! Demonstrate Internal Communications As A Trusted & Critical Business Function Which Drives Strategic Direction
- Not merely a crisis aversion! The pandemic has brought IC to the forefront so how can we harness this moving forward and continue to prove the strategic role IC plays post-pandemic?
- Take internal comms to the next level: from strategy to wellbeing and belonging, IC has been vital over the past 2 years to connect employees. Now is the time to take this even further and start influencing other teams within your business
- Demonstrate the bottom-line results of your efforts to secure senior leadership and gain trusted advisor status to ultimately verify the value of IC as a discipline
13.00 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.40 Informal Breakout Discussions
C) Mental Health
14.00 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
14.10 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
CHANNELS & CONTENT STRATEGIES
14.40 Cut-Through & Guarantee Improved Engagement With Innovative, Targeted & Creative Content & Channel Strategies
- Avoid an over-complicated channel mix and guarantee that crucial messages stick for employees by simplifying channels to retain a captive and engaged audience
- The employee-led market: prioritise channels based on audience demand to ultimately improve the efficiency of IC processes
- The best of both worlds: ensure the right balance between digitally dominated channels and face-to-face communications is met
ENGAGE LEADERS, SECURE BUY-IN
15.00 Empower Leaders, Maximise Senior Stakeholder Buy-In & Secure Investment By Encouraging Open Conversations Between Leaders & Employees & Showcasing Bottom-Line Results
- Deliver results for continued buy-in by inspiring and empowering senior management to become relatable and authentic communicators
- Be seen and heard! How can we make top management more visible in organisations authentically?
- Develop tight-knit relationships with leadership to align key communication goals and breakdown corporate barriers in order to secure long-term investment
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
MEASURING SUCCESS - ROI
15.50 Implement The Right Measurement Tools & Techniques To Effectively Capture The Success Of Your Internal Communication Strategies For Maximised Impact & Influence
- Keep comms strategies agile by utilising the best measurement tools and translating insights and figures into compelling narratives
that demand senior backing
- Maximise employee listening: observe and filter vital employee feedback in order to influence future strategies
- Bridge the gap between measurement and ROI by leveraging the crucial metrics which capture IC success to tick the right boxes for senior execs
THE FUTURE OF INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS - PLAN & PREDICT
16.10 Maintain Momentum, Keep Up With Changing & Evolving Employee Expectations With Clear, Strategic & Future-Proofed Internal Communication Strategies
- The changing internal comms landscape - with budgets more prominent than ever, what does the future hold for the internal
- Where does the future of IC sit within the digital landscape, and what level of upskilling will be required to meet business targets?
- Change is inevitable! Predict the new trends to watch out for in 2022 and beyond in order to stay ahead of the game and adapt quickly
- As internal communication continues to secure strategic influence, explore the changing role of the discipline and how to best prepare your teams
16.50 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks
17.00 Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.