The Latest Digital, Technology, Social Media & Channel Trends To Boost Engagement & Productivity: Drive Top-To-Bottom Organisational Employee Engagement, Reach & Change & Demonstrate Impact To Position Internal Communications As A Strategic Function
A Practitioner-Led, One-Day Conference & Networking Event, 23rd June 2020, London
Below Is A Glimpse Of The 2019 Speaker Line Up! Find Out What’s In Store For 2020…
Already confirmed to speak include: James Bedford, Global Director Internal Communications & Employee Engagement, RB; Tor Goldfield, Director of Internal Communications, Expedia Group Travel Partners Group; Sanjoy Mukherjee-Richardson, Head of Internal Communications and Engagement, BBC News; Megan Stack, Head of Internal Communication, EMEA Dropbox; Nick Pearson, Head of Communications & Policy, NHS Devon Clinical Commissioning Group; Caroline Lagden, Senior Manager, Internal Communications, Lloyds Banking Group; Viv McSweeney, Head of Employee Experience and Employer Brand, Harrods; John Townsend, Head of Internal Communications, Unicef UK.
Unique Experiences & Fresh Insights To Revolutionise Your Communications Function, Enhance Employee Engagement, Inspire Leaders, Achieve Measurable Impact & Prepare You For The Futures
- Innovative Internal Communications Trends To Inspire Employees & Boost Productivity: Go the extra mile to stimulate top performance and inspire employees
- Key Digital Trends, Tools & Tech To Transform Your Internal Communications: Overcome internal resistance to capitalise on the digital transformation changing the face of employee communications
- Perfect Your Channel Mix, Maximise Engagement & Interaction: Establish the correct tools, channels and communications mix to improve storytelling impact and cut through
- Measure Success, Prove The Strategic Role Of Internal Comms: Secure your seat at the top table and win buy-in with best-in-class methods to analyse engagement and demonstrate impact
- Inspire Leaders, Secure Buy-In & Drive Feedback Culture: Equip, empower and engage head office to modernise top-down communications and encourage authentic two-way dialogue
- Inspire Employees Through Successful Change: Reduce resistance to change and eliminate fear with communications strategies which address employee concerns
- Reach Out & Unite With Offline & Remote Employees: Break-down barriers with best-practice tools, processes and channels to connect with diverse workforces
- Unlock The Power Of Social Media: Reap the rewards of engaged employees with an enterprise social network strategy which drives business results
- Key Trends, Developments & The Future Of Communications: Evolve your communications for 2020 and beyond. Can your strategy keep up?
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…What Do Our Past Delegates Think About Our Conferences?
'Sharing varied, practical insight to improve your internal comms and engagement strategy – inspiring ideas.' BBC News
'Informative and inspiring – I’m glad I came!' British Steel
'The latest trends and issues in the internal comms field.' House of Commons
'Fresh ideas to take back to the business.' B&Q
'Very interesting, of the moment and great food for thought!' Standard Life
'So informative. Great ideas, stimulating and motivational.' De Montfort University
'A good mix of industry sectors represented and a great set of informative speakers.' Vodafone
'A great breadth of speakers with practical insights that we can instantly apply.' NFU Mutual
'Lots of good content!' Honda
Want To Get Involved In The Internal Communications Conference?