On the 18th June, for one day only, senior-level internal communications experts will unite at The Internal Communications Conference – Real Impact, Real Results. Here is your chance to get involved! We have a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages available.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today! Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download the partnership and exhibition brochure here.
'Great topic and audience. A must go!' BeeKeeper
‘Friendly, well organised and informative. A good calibre of delegates from our target markets and subject matter.’ Lumi
‘Venue was good…food was good…content excellent. Overall a positive experience. Good delegate list with a number of interesting discussions.’ Top Banana
‘Delightful organiser. Well organised. Great venue. Good food. Valid, relevant audience.’ Teamworking International
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Previous attendees' job titles include:
- Head of Internal Communications
- Communications Director
- Internal Communications Directors
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a primetime speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience.
Download the exhibition and partnership brochure to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company needs. If you would like some more information, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299.